The global biostimulants market size was valued at USD 3.12 billion in 2020, which is expected to reach USD 6.45 billion by 2027, registering a CAGR of 10.6% over the forecast period (2021-2027). Biostimulants are emerging as an important component that enhances plant development to enhance crop productivity and antioxidant activity of the soil. It mainly assists in fighting the climate uncertainty in the food & agriculture sector. Water retention capacity, nutrient intake, and metabolism are various functions of biostimulants. The rising trend for sustainable agriculture to protect the environment is expected to augment the global biostimulants market growth.
Factors Affecting the Biostimulants Industry over the Forecast Period:
- The increasing need for sustainable agriculture and the high demand for biostimulants in high-value crops drive the global biostimulants market.
- Factors such as rising protection of seed from rotting and limited entry barriers with new market entrants are anticipated to drive the global growth for the biostimulants market.
- The technological advancements and increasing ecological concerns in the food & agricultural sector have positively impacted the sales of biostimulants across the globe.
- However, a lack of awareness among farmers regarding biostimulants may restrain the growth of biostimulants in the global market over the forecast period.
Get PDF for more Professional and Technical insights: https://www.marketstatsville.com/request-sample/biostimulants-market
Impact of COVID-19 on Biostimulants Market:
The COVID-19 pandemic has declined the global sales of biostimulants, backed by the disruption of supply and demand for biostimulants. The market for non-essential and expensive products has decreased significantly amidst the pandemic, leading to the decline in the growth of the biostimulants market in 2020. However, post the COVID-19 pandemic, the demand for biostimulants is expected to rise, owing to its increasing demand for chemical fertilizers.
Scope of the Report
The report outlines the global biostimulants market study based on active ingredients, application, and crop type.
The biostimulants market has been segmented based on active ingredients –
- Humic substances
- Seaweed Extracts
- Microbial Amendments
- Amino Acids
- Others (Polysaccharides)
The biostimulants market has been segmented based on application –
- Foliar Treatment
- Soil Treatment
- Seed Treatment
The biostimulants market has been segmented based on crop type –
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Cereals & Grains
- Oilseeds & Pulses
- Others (Forage)
Biostimulants Market: Regional Outlook
Based on the region, the global biostimulants market has been segmented into five geographical regions, namely, North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, South America, and the Middle East and Africa. In 2020, Europe held the largest share in the biostimulants market, followed by the Asia Pacific and North America due to regulations regarding increased production of organic foods in the region. Moreover, Asia Pacific is expected to project the highest CAGR globally over the forecast period, owing to various agriculture-driven economies and food consumption habits in the region.
You Can Purchase Complete Report: https://www.marketstatsville.com/buy-now/biostimulants-market?opt=2950
Key Global Bio Stimulants Market Competitors Includes –
The biostimulants market has the presence of a few market players across the globe. The key biostimulants market manufacturers operating in the global market are–
- Acadian Seaplants Ltd.
- Agriculture Solutions Inc.
- Agrinos AS
- Arysta Lifescience Corporation
- BASF SE
- Bayer AG
- Biolchim SpA
- Eastman Chemical Company
- FMC Corporation
- Italpollina SpA
- Koppert B.V.
- UPL Limited
- Valagro SpA.
The biostimulants market report provides a thorough analysis of macro-economic factors and every segment’s market attractiveness. The report will include an in-depth qualitative and quantitative assessment of the segmental/regional outlook with the market players’ presence in the respective segment and region/country. The information concluded in the report includes the inputs.
Biostimulants Market Report Covers Comprehensive Analysis On:
- Market Segmentation & Regional Analysis
- Market Size of 10 years
- Pricing Analysis
- Supply & Demand Analysis
- Product Life Cycle Analysis
- Porter’s Five Forces & Value Chain Analysis
- Developed & Emerging Economies Analysis
- PEST Analysis
- Market and Forecast Factor Analysis
- Market Opportunities, Risks, & Trends
- Conclusion & Recommendation
- Regulatory Landscape
- Patent Analysis
- Competition Landscape
- 15+ Company Profiles
Biostimulants Market Regional Analysis Includes:
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Poland, Russia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Hungary, Czech Republic, Belgium, the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, the Philippines, Singapore, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa, Northern Africa, Rest of MEA
Biostimulants Market: Target Audience
- Biostimulants manufacturers
- Biostimulants distributors and suppliers
- Large, medium, and small-sized enterprises
- Trade publications and magazines
- Government authorities, associations, and organizations
Key Issues Addressed
- What is the market size by various segmentation of the biostimulants by region and its respective countries?
- What are the customer buying behavior, key takeaways, and Porter’s 5 forces of the biostimulants market?
- What are the key opportunities and trends for manufacturers involved in the biostimulants supply chain?
- What are the fundamental dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges) of the market?
- What and how regulations, schemes, patents, and policies are impacting the growth of the market?
- What are the upcoming technological solutions influencing market trends? How will existing companies adapt to the new change in technology?
- What will be the impact of cutting-edge technology on the biostimulants market?
- How has COVID-19 impacted the demand and sales of biostimulants in the global market? Also, the expected BPS drop or rise count of the market and market expected recovery period.
- Detailed analysis of the competitors and their latest launch, and what are the prominent startups introduced in the target market? Also, detailed company profiling of 25+ leading and prominent companies in the market.
Access full Report Description, TOC, Table of Figure, Chart, etc: https://www.marketstatsville.com/table-of-content/biostimulants-market