Global Medical Tapes and Bandages Market: by Type (Medical Tapes and Medical Bandages), by Application (Surgical Wounds, Traumatic & Laceration Wounds, Burn Injury Treatment, Sports Injury Treatment, Ulcer Treatment, and Others), by End User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Clinics, and Homecare Settings) and by Region – Global Industry Sizing, Growth, Trend, Opportunity, and Forecast (2021–2027)
The medical tapes and bandages market report cover a thorough analysis of the market dynamics, business models, segmental/regional analysis, and respective market shares and strategies adopted by the key market players operating globally. It entails an in-depth analysis of the factors influencing the global market and market statistics indicating region-wise and segment-wise market share/growth analysis. The report’s study will outlook one of the most exhaustive market analyses, capturing all the medical tapes and bandages market aspects.
Medical Tapes and Bandages Industry Outlook
The global medical tapes and bandages market size were valued at USD 7.63 billion in 2020, which is expected to reach USD 9.81 billion by 2027, registering a CAGR of 4.3% over the forecast period (2021-2027). Medical tapes and bandages are used to heal the wound and protect it from bacteria and dirt. The medical tapes and bandages market trends include the increasing growing awareness regarding waterproof bandages, butterfly stitches, and transdermal patches.
Get Full PDF Sample Copy of [email protected]https://www.marketstatsville.com/request-sample/medical-tapes-and-bandages-market
Factors Affecting the Medical Tapes and Bandages Industry over the Forecast Period:
The growth of medical tapes and bandages in the global market is driven by factors such as the rising geriatric population and the increase in the incidence of chronic diseases such as ulcers, diabetic foot, & wound infections.
The rising number of accidents leads to an increase in surgical procedures, which will drive the market growth in the UK. Moreover, the continuous advancement in medical adhesives and government initiatives regarding the safety of medical devices is expected to drive market growth over the forecast period.
However, the lack of reimbursement policies regarding synthetic medical products and the lack of awareness of advanced wound care products may restrain the growth of medical tapes and bandages in the global market over the forecast period.
Impact of COVID-19 on Medical Tapes and Bandages Market:
The impact of COVID-19 on medical tapes and bandages will be dramatic in 2020. The decrease in the incidence of burn injury and sports injury, backed by the ban on social gatherings, has negatively impacted the growth of the medical tapes and bandages across these segments. However, the demand has been nearly stagnant in surgical wounds applications, recovering the loss caused in the market due to the burn injury treatment and sports injury treatment.
Scope of the Report
The report outlines the global medical tapes and bandages market study based on type, application, and end user.
The medical tapes and bandages market has been segmented based on type –
- Medical Tapes
- Fabric Tapes
- Plastic Tapes
- Others (Paper Tapes)
- Medical Bandages
- Adhesive Bandage
- Cohesive and Elastic Bandage
- Others (Gauze Bandage)
The medical tapes and bandages market has been segmented based on application –
- Surgical Wounds
- Traumatic & Laceration Wounds
- Burn Injury Treatment
- Ulcer Treatment
- Sports Injury Treatment
- Others (Diagnostics and IV Site Dressing)
The medical tapes and bandages market has been segmented based on the end user –
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Homecare Settings
Medical Tapes and Bandages Market: Regional Outlook
Based on the region, the global medical tapes and bandages market has been segmented into five geographical regions, namely, North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, South America, and the Middle East and Africa. In 2020, North America held the largest share in the medical tapes and bandages market, followed by the Asia Pacific and Europe, owing to the increasing patient awareness regarding wound infections and the rising geriatric population in the region. Moreover, Asia Pacific is expected to project the highest CAGR globally over the forecast period, owing to the availability of immense opportunities and expansion of the leading healthcare players in the region.
Key Global Medical Tapes and Bandages Market Competitors Includes –
The medical tapes and bandages market is highly fragmented, with a large number of small players across the globe. The key medical tapes and bandages market manufacturers operating in the global market are –
- 3M Company
- B Braun Melsungen AG
- Baxter International
- Cardinal Health, Inc.
- Derma Sciences, Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson Services Inc.
- McKesson Corporation
- Medline Industries, Inc.
- Medtronic PLC
- Paul Hartmann AG
- Smith & Nephew PLC.
The medical tapes and bandages tools market report thoroughly analyzes macro-economic factors and every segment’s market attractiveness. The report will include an in-depth qualitative and quantitative assessment of the segmental/regional outlook with the market players’ presence in the respective segment and region/country. The information concluded in the report includes the inputs.
Medical Tapes and Bandages Market Report Covers Comprehensive Analysis On:
- Market Segmentation & Regional Analysis
- Market Size of 10 years
- Pricing Analysis
- Supply & Demand Analysis
- Product Life Cycle Analysis
- Porter’s Five Forces & Value Chain Analysis
- Developed & Emerging Economies Analysis
- PEST Analysis
- Market and Forecast Factor Analysis
- Market Opportunities, Risks, & Trends
- Conclusion & Recommendation
- Regulatory Landscape
- Patent Analysis
- Competition Landscape
- 15+ Company Profiles
Make an Enquire before Purchase @https://www.marketstatsville.com/buy-now/medical-tapes-and-bandages-market?opt=2950
Medical Tapes and Bandages Market Regional Analysis Includes:
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Poland, Russia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Hungary, Czech Republic, Belgium, the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, the Philippines, Singapore, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa, Northern Africa, Rest of MEA
Medical Tapes and Bandages Market: Target Audience
- Medical tapes and bandages manufacturers
- Investors and trade experts
- Large, medium, and small-sized enterprises
- Medical tapes and bandages distributors and suppliers
- Trade publications and magazines
- Government authorities, associations, and organizations
Key Issues Addressed
- What is the market size by various segmentation of the medical tapes and bandages by region and their respective countries?
- What are the customer buying behavior, key takeaways, and Porter’s 5 forces of the medical tapes and bandages market?
- What are the key opportunities and trends for manufacturers involved in the medical tapes and bandages supply chain?
- What are the fundamental dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges) of the market?
- What and how regulations, schemes, patents, and policies are impacting the growth of the market?
- What are the upcoming technological solutions influencing market trends? How will existing companies adapt to the new change in technology?
- What will be the impact of cutting-edge technology on the medical tapes and bandages market?
- How has COVID-19 impacted the demand and sales of medical tapes and bandages in the global market? Also, the expected BPS drop or rise count of the market and market expected recovery period.
- Detailed analysis of the competitors and their latest launch, and what are the prominent startups introduced in the target market? Also, detailed company profiling of 25+ leading and prominent companies in the market.