Packaging Robots Market: by Gripper Type (Claw, Clamp, Vacuum, and Others), by Application (Picking & Placing, Packing, and Palletizing), and by End User (Food & Beverage, Pharmaceutical, Logistics, Household Goods, and Others)– Global Industry Sizing, Growth, Trend, Opportunity, and Forecast (2021–2027)
The packaging robot market report covers a thorough analysis of the market dynamics, business models, segmental/regional analysis, and respective market shares and strategies adopted by the key market players operating globally. It entails an in-depth analysis of the factors influencing the global market and market statistics indicating region-wise and segment-wise market share/growth analysis. The report’s study will outlook one of the most exhaustive analyses of the market, capturing all the aspects of the packaging robot industry.
Get Full PDF Sample Copy of [email protected]https://www.marketstatsville.com/request-sample/packaging-robots-market
Packaging Robots Industry Outlook
The packaging robot market size was valued at USD 4.1 billion in 2020, which is expected to reach USD 6.9 billion by 2025, registering a CAGR of 12.1% during the forecast period. Packaging robots are designed to fulfill the packaging operations in the industries, such as filling, transporting, sealing, and coding, among other operations. With the rise of automation and evolving robotics industry, the dependency on the workforce is decreasing across the globe, which is augmenting the demand for packaging robots in the industrial sector.
Factors Affecting the Packaging Robot Market Over the Forecast Period:
The rise in the manufacturing industry, backed by the initiatives in emerging economies, such as ‘Make in India’ and ‘Made in China, is driving the manufacturing industries across the respective economies, which in turn, is augmenting the need for packaging robots in the manufacturing sector.
Rising urbanization and disposable income have led to continuous growth in the retail and e-commerce industry, likely to spur the packaging robot market during the forecast period.
High initial costs and a shortage of skilled and trained personnel will restrain the packaging robots market growth during the forecast period.
Impact of COVID-19 on Packaging Robots Market:
The outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic has positively impacted the growth of the packaging robot market across the globe. This is due to the imposition of the lockdown and practice of social distancing across developed and emerging nations, which has increased the demand for online delivery of goods. Moreover, the pandemic has declined the dependency of companies on the workforce and increased on automation. These factors together are fostering the growth of the global packaging robot market due to the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Scope of the Report
The report outlines the global packaging robot market study based on the gripper type, application, and end-user.
The packaging robot market has been segmented based on gripper type –
The packaging robot market has been segmented based on application –
- Case Packing
- Tray Packing
- Case palletizing
- Picking & Placing
The packaging robot market has been segmented based on end-user –
- Food & Beverages
- Household goods
- Others (Cosmetics)
Packaging Robots Market: Regional Outlook
The packaging robot market has been segmented into five geographical regions: North America, Asia Pacific, South America, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. In 2020, North America held the largest share in the global packaging robot market, followed by Europe and the Asia Pacific. Moreover, Asia Pacific is expected to project the highest CAGR in the global market over the forecast period.
Make an Enquire before Purchase @https://www.marketstatsville.com/buy-now/packaging-robots-market?opt=2950
Key Global Packaging Robots Market Competitors Includes –
The packaging robot market is highly fragmented, with a large number of small players across the globe. The key packaging robot market players operating in the global market include –
- ABB Limited
- Amada Co Ltd.
- Bosch Packaging Technology
- Brenton Engineering
- Brokk AB (SE)
- Durr Systems
- Fanuc Corporation
- Guangzhou Risong Intelligent Technology Holding (CN)
- Krones AG
- Kuka Roboter GmbH
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Remtec Automation LLC
- Schneider Electric SE
- Yaskawa America Inc.
The packaging robot market report provides a thorough analysis of macro-economic factors and every segment’s market attractiveness. The report will include an in-depth qualitative and quantitative assessment of the segmental/regional outlook with the market players’ presence in the respective segment and region/country. The information concluded in the report includes the inputs.
Packaging Robots Market Report Covers Comprehensive Analysis On:
- Market Segmentation & Regional Analysis
- Market Size of 10 years
- Pricing Analysis
- Supply & Demand Analysis
- Product Life Cycle Analysis
- Porter’s Five Forces & Value Chain Analysis
- Developed & Emerging Economies Analysis
- PEST Analysis
- Market and Forecast Factor Analysis
- Market Opportunities, Risks, & Trends
- Conclusion & Recommendation
- Regulatory Landscape
- Patent Analysis
- Competition Landscape
- 15+ Company Profiles
Packaging Robots Market Regional Analysis Includes:
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Poland, Russia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Hungary, Czech Republic, Belgium, the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, the Philippines, Singapore, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa, Northern Africa, Rest of MEA
Packaging Robots Market: Target Audience
- Packaging robot manufacturers and service providers
- Packaging robot equipment suppliers
- Packaging robot technology developers
- Research Institute / Academic centers
- Government organizations
- Potential Investors
Key Issues Addressed
- What is the market size by various segmentation of the packaging robots by region and its respective countries?
- What are the customer buying behavior, key takeaways, and Porter’s 5 forces of the packaging robots market?
- What are the key opportunities and trends for manufacturers involved in the packaging robots supply chain?
- What are the fundamental dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges) of the market?
- What and how regulations, schemes, patents, and policies are impacting the growth of the market?
- What are the upcoming technological solutions influencing market trends? How will existing companies adapt to the new change in technology?
- What will be the impact of cutting-edge technology on the packaging robots’ market?
- How has COVID-19 impacted the demand and sales of packaging robots in the global market? Also, the expected BPS drop or rise count of the market and market expected recovery period.
- Detailed analysis of the competitors and their latest launch, and what are the prominent startups introduced in the target market? Also, detailed company profiling of 25+ leading and prominent companies in the market.