Global Peanut Butter Market: by Form (Smooth Peanut Butter, Crunchy Peanut Butter, Low-Fat Peanut Butter, and Others), by Distribution Channel (Online and Offline), and by Region – Global Industry Sizing, Growth, Trend, Opportunity, and Forecast (2021–2027)
The peanut butter market report covers a thorough analysis of the market dynamics, business models, segmental/regional analysis, and respective market shares and strategies adopted by the key market players operating globally. It entails an in-depth analysis of the factors influencing the global market and market statistics indicating region-wise and segment-wise market share/growth analysis. The report’s study will outlook one of the most exhaustive analyses of the market, capturing all the aspects of the peanut butter industry.
Get Full PDF Sample Copy of [email protected]https://www.marketstatsville.com/request-sample/peanut-butter-market
Peanut Butter Industry Outlook
The global peanut butter market was valued at USD 5.7 billion in 2020, which is expected to reach USD 7.4 billion by 2027, registering a CAGR of 5.7% during the forecast period (2021-2027). Peanut butter contains the low calories that are processed from the grinding of dry peanuts. Peanut butter has rich energy sources compared to milk butter, as it is an excellent source of protein, fiber, unsaturated fat, and minerals such as magnesium, zinc, potassium, and vitamins. Knowing the nutritional factor of peanut butter, it is used to prepare various food products, including salads, brownies, rolls, cakes, frostings, cornbreads, and chocolates.
Factors Affecting the Peanut Butter Market Over the Forecast Period:
The rise in consumer spending for nutritional products, backed by the increasing disposable income, is driving the growth of the peanut butter market across the globe.
Working people have stressed, hectic schedules; they prefer to eat instant food items as a convenience meal. This is the reason to expect an increase in the demand for peanut butter in on-the-go food products.
The high cost is the main barrier to the peanut butter market. Therefore, due to price factors, consumers prefer normal butter over peanut butter in emerging and under-developed economies, which restrains the global market’s growth.
Impact of COVID-19 on Peanut Butter Market:
The COVID-19 pandemic will have a low-to-moderate impact on the growth of the global peanut butter market. The offline sales of peanut butter have significantly declined amidst the crisis; though, the online delivery of peanut butter will overcome the loss of the global sales of peanut butter from offline sales platforms. Therefore, a moderate impact in the peanut butter market value can be expected in 2020 globally.
Scope of the Report
The report outlines the global peanut butter market study based on type and distribution channel.
The peanut butter market has been segmented based on type –
- Smooth Peanut Butter
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Low-Fat Peanut Butter
The peanut butter market has been segmented based on distribution channel –
Peanut Butter Market: Regional Outlook
The peanut butter market has been segmented into five geographical regions: North America, Asia Pacific, South America, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. In 2020, North America held the largest share in the global peanut butter market, followed by Europe and the Asia Pacific. North America is further estimated to dominate the peanut butter market during the forecast period. Moreover, Asia Pacific is expected to project the highest CAGR in the global market over the forecast period.
Key Global Peanut Butter Market Competitors Includes –
The peanut butter market is highly fragmented, with a large number of small players across the globe. The key peanut butter players operating in the global market include –
- Agro Tech Foods Limited
- Algood Food Company Inc.
- Archer Daniels Midland
- Boulder Brands Inc.
- Britannia Dairy Private Limited
- Conagra Foodservice
- Diamond Foods, Inc.
- Dr. Oetker India Pvt Ltd
- Hampton Farms, Inc
- Hormel Foods Corporation
- Kraft Canada Inc.
- Kraft Heinz
- Mother Dairy Fruit & Vegetable Private Limited
- Olam International
- Parag Milk Foods Limited
- Peanut Butter & Co
- Pinnacle Foods
- Procter & Gamble
- Star Snacks Co., LLC
- The Hain Celestial Group
- The Hershey Company
- The J.M. Smucker Company
- Trader Joe’s
- Unilever Group
- Virginia Diner.
Make an Enquire before Purchase @https://www.marketstatsville.com/buy-now/peanut-butter-market?opt=2950
The peanut butter market report provides a thorough analysis of macro-economic factors and every segment’s market attractiveness. The report will include an in-depth qualitative and quantitative assessment of the segmental/regional outlook with the market players’ presence in the respective segment and region/country. The information concluded in the report includes the inputs.
Peanut Butter Market Report Covers Comprehensive Analysis On:
- Market Segmentation & Regional Analysis
- Market Size of 10 years
- Pricing Analysis
- Supply & Demand Analysis
- Product Life Cycle Analysis
- Porter’s Five Forces & Value Chain Analysis
- Developed & Emerging Economies Analysis
- PEST Analysis
- Market and Forecast Factor Analysis
- Market Opportunities, Risks, & Trends
- Conclusion & Recommendation
- Regulatory Landscape
- Patent Analysis
- Competition Landscape
- 15+ Company Profiles
Peanut Butter Market Regional Analysis Includes:
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Poland, Russia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Hungary, Czech Republic, Belgium, the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, the Philippines, Singapore, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa, Northern Africa, Rest of MEA
Peanut Butter Market: Target Audience
- Peanut butter manufacturers
- Food product manufacturers, distributors, and suppliers
- Edible nuts Manufacturers
- Food industry players and experts
- Retailers and Wholesalers
- Traders, Importers, and Exporters
Key Issues Addressed
- What is the market size by various segmentation of the peanut butter by region and its respective countries?
- What are the customer buying behavior, key takeaways, and Porter’s 5 forces of the peanut butter market?
- What are the key opportunities and trends for manufacturers involved in the peanut butter supply chain?
- What are the fundamental dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges) of the market?
- What and how regulations, schemes, patents, and policies are impacting the growth of the market?
- What are the upcoming technological solutions influencing market trends? How will existing companies adapt to the new change in technology?
- What will be the impact of cutting-edge technology on the peanut butter market?
- How has COVID-19 impacted the demand and sales of peanut butter in the global market? Also, the expected BPS drop or rise count of the market and market expected recovery period.
- Detailed analysis of the competitors and their latest launch, and what are the prominent startups introduced in the target market? Also, detailed company profiling of 25+ leading and prominent companies in the market.