Global Protective Gloves Market: by Material (Vinyl, Latex, Nitrile, Neoprene, and Leather), by Type (Reusable and Disposable), by End-Use Industry (Automotive & Transportation, Oil & Gas, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Food & Beverages, Construction, and Others), and by Region – Global Industry Sizing, Growth, Trend, Opportunity, and Forecast (2020–2025)
Request for a sample report here: https://www.marketstatsville.com/request-sample/protective-gloves-market-valued-at-16-5-billion-by-2025
The protective gloves market report covers a thorough analysis of the market dynamics, business models, segmental/regional analysis, and respective market shares and strategies adopted by the key market players operating globally. It entails an in-depth analysis of the factors influencing the global market and market statistics indicating region wise and segment-wise market share/growth analysis. The report’s study will outlook one of the most exhaustive analyses of the market, capturing all the protective gloves market aspects.
Global Protective Gloves Market Research Report, 2018-2025 (USD Billion)
Protective Gloves Market Introduction
The protective gloves market size is USD 9.8 billion in 2019 and is expected to register a 7.0% CAGR during the forecast period, 2020-2025. The development of HPPE (High-Performance Polyethylene) gloves is gaining traction across the globe, backed by its high safety features compared to nylon and polyester. Further, the trend for advanced gloves material, such as cut-resistant material, increases, owing to its increasing demand in the manufacturing industry. These factors will augment the global protective gloves market over the forecast period.
Factors Affecting the Protective Gloves Industry Over the Forecast Period
- The rapid growth in the industrial and manufacturing sectors in emerging economies, especially in Asia-Pacific economies, is due to the continuous rise in foreign direct investment in promoting the manufacturing industry in the respective economies. It will be expected to raise the demand for protective gloves for safety concerns, offering growth to the market.
- The stringent government guideline and safety norms in the manufacturing and healthcare sector for the uses of protective gloves during the hygiene and critical operations, such as guidelines by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), are anticipated to drive the global growth of the protective gloves industry.
- High concerns for skin allergies, such as irritant dermatitis from latex protective gloves, restrict the global protective gloves market’s development.
- Increasing automatic and robotic operations in the manufacturing and fabrication sector decreases the engagement of the workforce. This has negatively impacted the sales of protective gloves in the industrial sector across the globe significantly.
Impact of COVID-19 on Protective Gloves Market:
The outbreak of COVID-19 resulted in the rapid increase in the demand for protective gloves across several sectors, primarily the healthcare and industrial sectors. The industrial sector, including manufacturing, oil & gas, and food & beverages, has increased the use of protective gloves to follow the safety guidelines as issued by respective governments, intending to contain the virus’s spread. This creates many opportunities for the new players and small-scale players to mark their presence in the regional market and offer low-cost prices and high-quality products to the end-users. Therefore, with the outbreak of the COVID-19, there is a significant surge in demand for protective gloves that have been seen across the globe, which has positively impacted the protective gloves market value in 2020 and subsequent years.
You Can Purchase Complete Report: https://www.marketstatsville.com/buy-now/protective-gloves-market-valued-at-16-5-billion-by-2025?opt=2950
Protective Gloves Market: Scope of the Report
The report outlines the global protective gloves market study based on material, type, and end-use industries.
Based on the material, the protective gloves market has been segmented into –
Based on the type, the protective gloves market has been segmented into –
Based on the end-use industry, the protective gloves market has been segmented into –
- Automotive & Transportation
- Oil & Gas
- Food & Beverage
Protective Gloves Market by Type, 2018-2025 (USD Billion)
Source: MSG Analysis, 2020
Protective Gloves Market: Regional Outlook
Based on the region, the global protective gloves market has been segmented into five geographical regions, namely, North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, South America, and the Middle East and Africa. In 2019, North America held the largest share in the global protective gloves market, followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific. North America is further estimated to dominate the global protective gloves market during the forecast period. Moreover, Asia Pacific is expected to project the highest CAGR globally over the forecast period.
Key Global Protective Gloves Market Competitors Includes –
The global protective gloves market is highly fragmented, with the presence of a large number of small players across the globe. The vital protective gloves manufacturers operating in the global market are –
- Ansell Limited
- Top Glove Corporation
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Supermax Corporation
- 3M Company
- Hartalega Holdings
- W.W. Grainger, Inc.
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- Protective Industrial Products, Inc.
- Riverstone Holdings Ltd
- Saf-T-Gard International, Inc.
- Superior Glove Works Ltd
- Lakeland Industries, Inc.
- Lindström Oy
- Marvel Gloves Industries
The protective gloves market report provides a thorough analysis of macro-economic factors and every segment’s market attractiveness. The report will include an in-depth qualitative and quantitative assessment of segmental/regional outlook with the market players’ presence in the respective segment and region/country. The information concluded in the report includes the inputs.
Protective Gloves Market Report Covers Comprehensive Analysis On:
- Market Segmentation & Regional Analysis
- Market Size of 10 years
- Pricing Analysis
- Supply & Demand Analysis
- Product Life Cycle Analysis
- Porter’s Five Forces & Value Chain Analysis
- Developed & Emerging Economies Analysis
- PEST Analysis
- Market and Forecast Factor Analysis
- Market Opportunities, Risks, & Trends
- Conclusion & Recommendation
- Regulatory Landscape
- Patent Analysis
- Competition Landscape
- 15+ Company Profiles
Access full Report Description, TOC, Table of figures, Chart, etc: https://www.marketstatsville.com/table-of-content/protective-gloves-market-valued-at-16-5-billion-by-2025
Protective Gloves Market Regional Analysis Includes:
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Poland, Russia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Hungary, Czech Republic, Belgium, the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, the Philippines, Singapore, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa, Northern Africa, Rest of MEA
Protective Gloves Market: Target Audience
- Protective gloves manufacturers
- Surgical equipment and personal protective equipment manufacturers
- Healthcare manufacturers, distributors, and suppliers
- Trade publications and magazines
- Government authorities, associations, and organizations